Updated: 05/13/2021 – 18:15
cake with wow effect
Small, big bar: giant chocolate for kids
Kinder Schokolade is one of the timeless classics on the candy shelf. With this recipe, you can turn a small bar into a giant, breathtaking cake.
This is how it is done:
- Roll 18 “Kinder Schokolade” chocolate coating with baking paper into three tins of six each. Place the three packages in a greased loaf pan, slightly spaced.
- For the cream, melt the white chocolate over a warm water bath and mix with the cream cheese to form a smooth cream. Tip: For better consistency, we recommend putting gelatin in the cream. To do this, soak the gelatin leaves in water for 5 minutes. Squeeze the gelatin out and heat it slowly, stirring constantly, until it becomes liquid. Be careful, gelatin should not boil, otherwise it loses its gelling power. So that lumps do not form, first stir 1-2 tablespoons of cold cream into gelatin. Then stir the gelatin mixture with the cream.
- Then pour the cream into the cake pan so that it covers the Kinder Chocolady jars of cream. Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- For the chocolate base, melt 200g dark chocolate with 6 “Kinder Schokolade” bars over a warm water bath and pour it into the loaf pan over the cream so that the large chocolate bar also has a chocolate base after being inverted.
- Wait until the chocolate hardens. Then turn the mold upside down (this way the paint can drip better later) and carefully remove it. Tip: The homemade XXL Baby Bar is easy to remove from the mold if you dip it briefly in lukewarm water before turning it over. But make sure that water does not seep into the mold.
- Remove the three sealed packages. Remove the molds and melt them with 500 grams of dark chocolate in a warm water bath. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the cream and let it harden – a large homemade Kinder Chocolate is ready.
That’s how easy it is to turn a little “kids bar” into a file Giant “Children’s Chocolate”. Surprise one of your friends for his next birthday with this clever cake idea, fun is inevitable here.
54 cake recipes in the magazine “The Stars” on the Leckerschmecker channels It was viewed millions of times on Facebook and YouTube. The two best recipes alone have nearly 8 million views together. “For us, these are no ordinary cakes – These are really “Wow! Cakes”‘ says Jessica Brindle. And despite the millions of successful hits on the Internet, the magazine is something special: “Baking needs time and free time to allow yourself to be inspired in peace and quiet. After all, baking is no challenge to speed. Our magazine invites readers to compare, choose and bake in a relaxed way.”
However, there is a link to the videos online: There is a QR code for each cake recipe that leads to its baking video from Leckerschmecker. You can also easily order the magazine here on Amazon.
Do you like to turn your favorite sweets into delicious cakes? Then you should definitely try the Giotto cake and the heavenly Naked Toffee cake.
You definitely don’t need to turn on the oven to make this dessert. If you like it, we have collected for you the best no-bake cake recipes in our gallery:
Melt-in-the-mouth chocolate always works, don’t you think? Our video shows you how to make a chocolate donut:
AD: Why isn’t your next purchase delivered to your home? CLICK HERE FOR REWE ONLINE STORE >>
You can also find more delicious chocolate ideas and exciting dessert recipes on our topic pages.