Mars, Snickers and Kendriggle are chocolate bars that many people enjoy eating. However, you don’t always have to buy sweets at the supermarket, you can easily make them yourself at home – you can learn how to do it here.
Make Mars Block Yourself – That’s How You Do
To make Mars bars at home, you need the following ingredients:
- 200 gm milk chocolate
- 100 grams of marshmallow fluff
- 13 pieces of soft caramel candy
- Four tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
You can make a total of five bars from this recipe:
- First, melt a quarter of the milk chocolate (about 50 g) in a water bath. As soon as the chocolate becomes liquid, spread it on a tray lined with baking paper and put it in the freezer for ten minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling, melt another 100 grams of chocolate in a water bath. Add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk and marshmallow fluff and mix the ingredients together.
- Spread the cream over the chocolate in the freezer and let it cool in the fridge for another ten minutes.
- Now for the next layer, melt the soft caramel in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Once the dessert is completely melted, stir in the remaining tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Take the baking tray out of the freezer and spread the caramel preparation over the cream layer as well. Then put them back in the fridge.
- Finally, the remaining chocolate is melted in a water bath and distributed over the caramel layer.
- Allow the semi-finished strip to cool in the freezer for at least another 10 minutes. Carefully remove the oversized strip from the mold and cut it to the desired size using a warm kitchen knife.
Homemade Snickers recipe
Snickers’ recipe is more complicated than that of Mars. you need:
- 150 gm milk chocolate
- 40 grams butter
- 50 ml cream
- 75 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of marshmallow fluff
- 20 gm condensed milk
- 60 gm peanut butter
- 75gm salted peanuts
Just make your own sneakers at home – that’s how it works
- Melt 75 grams of milk chocolate and mix it with 20 grams of peanut butter. Spread the mixture on a tray lined with baking paper and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- For the next layer, mix sugar with 20 g of condensed milk and 20 g of butter. Then add 50g of marshmallow fluff and peanut butter and add the salted peanuts. Spread this layer over the chocolate layer and place in the refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
- Then boil the remaining 20g of butter with cream, put it on the hard peanut butter layer and let it harden again in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- For the last layer, melt the remaining chocolate and distribute evenly. Let the snickers cool again for at least 15 minutes, then carefully remove them from the pan. Then use a warm knife to cut the chocolate as desired.
Just mimic kids’ bars at home – that’s how it works
With the following recipe, you can easily make your own baby molds at home. For this you need:
for the chocolate lid
- 150 gm dark chocolate
- 150 ml fresh cream
To prepare milk cream
- 500 ml cream
- 15 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 200 gm grated white chocolate
- 5 grams gelatin sheets
Using the following recipe, you can prepare a total of twelve pieces
- Begin preparing the milk filling by softening gelatin in water.
- In a separate saucepan, mix sugar, cream, vanilla sugar and heat the ingredients. When the pan is hot and the sugar has dissolved, remove the pan from the heat and pour in the white chocolate.
- Now carefully squeeze the gelatin and stir it into the chocolate mass. Now leave the filling in the refrigerator for an hour. After cooling, stir the mixture vigorously until it becomes foamy and fill it in a baking tray. Then leave them in the refrigerator for at least six hours.
- Once the milk cream has hardened, you can start with the chocolate layer. To do this, melt dark chocolate in warm cream. Then cut the cooled milk cream to the size you want and spread the chocolate on each bar with a brush. Let this cool again in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Get groceries delivered cheap