- Salmonella outbreak in Ferrero: many brand productschildren“He called again
- Re-Call Expanded again: now All payments and best dates before The “childrenAffected products
- Attorney general designed against candy maker
- Consumer Organization severe criticism Ferrero
- Consumer advocates advise: nothing first “Kids” products consume more
subordinate candy maker Ferrero He recalled quite a number of products in the past few days. the reason: Salmonella danger. In several countries, infections with bacteria have been detected in connection with one of the company’s production facilities in Belgium Arlon stand up. Branded baby products are affected. Now there are new developments: Consumer Advocate They now advise to completely refrain from consuming “baby” products for the time being.
Update from April 13, 9.45 a.m.: Consumer advocates advise against consuming ‘baby’ products
distance Re-Call from Ferrero Consumer Protection now recommends refraining from consuming “kids” brand products for the time being. The reason is the lack of clarity created by the frequent expansion of product recalls.
“It is his.” consumer I can’t understand where his surprise egg was made,” says Bianca Pilate from the Hearn Consumer Center to WAZ. “That’s why we’re recommending it at the moment. In general, do not consume any of the “baby” products.Until the process becomes completely clear. ” List with likely salmonella Recently contaminated “children’s” products have been repeatedly expanded. “There are now 18 products on the list plus seven for Christmas. That’s a lot,” a consumer attorney criticizes.
Update from April 12, 9:25AM: Another Ferrero recall – all best pre-dates will now be affected
Then it came out Ferrero Already aware of salmonella contamination at the Arlon production facility in Belgium since mid-December, the company was forced to extend the recall of products bearing the “Kinder” brand again: it is now closing All payments and best dates before From the affected “children” candy. Initially, only certain groups of famous chocolate products were called.
since Re-Call Recently expanded over and over again, you’ll find one here again current list Of the affected products:
- Kinder Surprise 3er Pack (3x 20g) Classic Egg – EAN VB: 4008400240329 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Surprise Pack of 3 (3x 20g) Pink Egg – EAN VB: 4008400480329 – All the best before the dates
- Baby chocolate 125g, 200g, 300g, 200g + 25g free, 300g + 50g free, 350g, 500g – EAN VB: 5413548280189, 5413548283128, 4008400621722, 4008400280127, 4008400621920, 8000500269633, 5413548015552 – All dates are best before
- Kinder Bones White Chocolate 200 gm – EAN VB: 8000500289877 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Surprise Maxi Classic Egg 100gm – EAN VB: 4008400231327 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Surprise Maxi Pink Egg 100gm – EAN VB: 4008400230825 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder mini eggs with hazelnut 100 gm – EAN VB: 8000500196809 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Mini Cocoa Egg 100gm – EAN VB: 8000500361207 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder mini kinder chocolate eggs 100 gm – EAN VB: 8000500234303 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Mix Colored Mix 132 gm – EAN VB: 4008400313221 – All the best before dates
- Mixed crab for kids 86g – EAN VB: 8000500350911 – All are better before dates
- Mixed bag for children 193 grams – EAN VB: 8000500371466 – All the best before dates
- Happy Moments for Babies 162g – EAN VB: 8000500284391 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Happy Moments Mini Mix – Gray 162g – EAN VB: 8000500284391 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Surprise Maxi Smurf Egg 100gm – EAN VB: 8000500269008 – All the best before dates
- Kinder mini mixed eggs 250 gm – EAN VB: 8000500295168 – All the best before the dates
- Maxi Mix Plush For Kids 133gm – EAN VB: 4008400271323 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Surprise Pack of 4 (4x20g) – EAN VB: 4008400240527 – All the best before the dates
Children’s products from Christmas time They are also called back:
- Kinder Surprise Maxi Classic Christmas Egg 100g – EAN VB: 4008400230726 – All the best before the dates
- Kinder Surprise Maxi Pink Christmas Egg 100gm – EAN VB: 4008400231723 – All the best before the dates
- Mix baby shoes 219 g – EAN VB: 8000500371435 – All the best before dates
- Baby Mix Gift Box 193gm – EAN VB: 8000500370551 – All the best before the dates
- Maxi Mix Plush For Kids 133gm – EAN VB: 4008400270326 – All the best before the dates
- Mixed desk advent calendar for kids 127 – EAN VB: 8000500242131 – All the best before the dates
- K Mix 194g Easter Gift Bag Everything is better before appointments
Update from April 11, 3:30 p.m.: Prosecutors are investigating Ferrero
as a result of salmonella outbreak at Ferrero he have Belgian public prosecutor Investigations against the candy manufacturer have begun. It is linked to the Ferrero production facility in ArlonWhich had to close last week by official orders. Initially, the Belgian news agency and other media reported, citing the prosecutor of the Belgian province of Luxembourg.
In the past few days there have been hundreds cases of salmonella Known throughout Europe to be associated with sweets made in Arlon. Finally, on Friday, the supervisory authority Afsca temporarily withdrew the production license from the plant. In addition, all brand products “childrenMade in Arlon.
Ferrero However, it has been mentioned that salmonella It was actually discovered in the factory on December 15, 2021. Salmonella was found in a sieve at the exit of two tanks for raw materials and then products made from it were banned. Ferrero said the filter has been replaced and controls increased on unfinished and finished products.
Foodwatch BT harsh criticism
The Italian company acknowledged on Friday that there are “internal deficiencies that mean that Delay at The It is noteworthy that the investigations into the case were not carried out with the required speed and efficiency, according to the statement quoted by the “ANSA” and “Adnkronos” news agencies.
“Ferrero is deeply saddened by what has happened,” the statement said. Company Headquarters in Alba in the Italian region of Piedmont. After the accident, everything possible is done to ensure that the trust of customers is not lost. At the same time, the company announced, as in other countries, also in Italy candies Remember that it was manufactured in the factory in Belgium. In Italy there are no cases salmonella combined with FerreroProducts updated.
However, the company was strongly criticized by the consumer organization watching food. “If such an error occurs, residents should be warned immediately,” Andreas Winkler of Foodwatch said Friday. In his opinion, personal responsibility and self-monitoring by manufacturers is not enough, “Transparency commitments to the authorities so that issues like Ferrero are made public immediately.”
Original article from April 10, 9:39 am: Ferrero remembers more baby chocolate: the problem may have been known for months
Almost two weeks before the Easter call Ferrero In Germany some different batches baby products Back Background is a possible connection to a file salmonella outbreak. The Palestinian News Agency earlier reported that around 63 people in the UK, mostly young children, had contracted salmonella.
There should also be some in Germany, France, Sweden and other European countries infections she gave. Now the recall has been extended to the USA. According to the health authorities in Paris, there was also a recall in France. Recently, the manufacturer has also recalled several baby products in Australia. shared by father Food Safety Competent authority Follow Favorite Thursday (07.04.2022) with. “Consumers should not eat these products and use them for a full refund “Send it back to the place of purchase,” according to the authority’s website. So the products in question were also manufactured in Belgium. And now it’s known that Ferrero may have known about the burden for months.
Children’s Chocolate Cake & Co: Ferrero remembers many children’s products
As Ferrero announced on Tuesday (April 5, 2022), they volunteered as a precaution I remember in Germany specify. The company is working closely with Germany’s responsible food authority to uncover a possible link to a number of reported cases of salmonella. “Although none of the baby products we launched has tested positive for salmonella, neither are we Consumer complaints We take it very seriously.”
From calling in Germany in batches of Kinder Surprise Eggs (three-pack) with a better date before between April and June 2022 also affected Chocolate candy for kids And Children’s white chocolate With a better date before between May and September 2022.
According to the information, products are also being recalled baby surprise maxi (100g) baby eggs (100 grams) as well Kids Mixed PacksAnd Mixed cup for kidsAnd Kids Mix TTAnd happy moments for kidsAnd Happy Moments for Kids Small Edition by GreAnd plush maxi mix for kids, 4 Surprise Packs For Kids (4x20gm) With a sale date between August and September 2022. All items are manufactured in the same factory in Belgium, according to Ferrero.
Ferrero’s summons has been extended again – even the birthday range has been affected
Ferrero is also expanding its recall to include children’s products from the Christmas collection: Products affected by salmonella risks Kinder Surprise Maxi Classic Christmas EggsAnd Kinder Surprise Maxi Pink Big ChristmasAnd Children mix shoesAnd Gift box for kidsAnd Maxi Mix Plush For Kids And Kids Mixed Desk Advent Calendar The expiration date is April 20, 2022.
A detailed list of all affected products (including product images) can be found here. of summoning in Great Britain Lots that expire between July 11 and October 7 2022, all manufactured in the same factory, are affected. Customers are advised not to eat surprise eggs with these properties. However, other Ferrero products should not be affected. British health authorities are investigating the effects.
Like French health authorities Salmonella itself was declared genetically responsible for the salmonella outbreak in Great Britain and Ireland. Affected children’s chocolate products are all manufactured in a factory in Arlon, Belgium. According to French information, the Belgian food authorities are investigating in this regard.
How to identify salmonella
Salmonella appears within a few days after infection with diarrhea, abdominal pain, and sometimes vomiting and mild fever. Symptoms usually subside on their own after a few days. In particular, infants, young children, the elderly, and people with weakened immune systems can develop more serious illnesses.
Anyone who has eaten this food and develops severe or persistent symptoms should seek medical attention and report a possible salmonella infection.