Five luxury alpaca stallions were the focus of the OWV’s rally last year. 25 working days again in this year’s Children’s Vacation Program. Also found: “Reger’s Special Creature” in Böhmischbruck.
Archive photo: dob
- “Fun and Games Around the Potato Festival” is the slogan on Sunday, July 31, from 2 pm to 5 pm at the farm “Scheidlerwonger” in Von-Löffelholz-Straße 5.
- Boys and girls have one month to take pictures of a beautiful building, hidden corner or city square on DIN A3. The business is then evaluated at Raiffeisenbank.
- In Vereinigte Sparkasse there is a handicraft competition on the theme “Where the flowers bloom, the world smiles”. Templates for crafts can be obtained from August 1 at the Sparkasse on the Market Square. Vohenstrauss vouchers will be drawn between participants.
- On Monday, August 1, there will be a puzzle game at Evangelische Jugend. The meeting point for children of eight years old is 2:30 p.m. in the parish hall.
- Dancers like the stars or modern sports fans can try their hand at the tightrope at the Gymnastics Club show on Tuesday, August 2nd. From 2.30 pm at Winklergarten when the weather is nice and at the Eglsee gymnasium in bad weather.
- The local branch of CSU with the Youth Union and the Women’s Union invites all children to the Punch and Judy Show on Wednesday, August 3 to see the play “Punch and the Donkey Benjamin.” It starts at 3 p.m. at City Hall. Tickets are available in advance at City Hall.
- Hans Dorfner football school was a guest at the SpVgg Vohenstrauß from 4 to 6 August. Football-obsessed kids can enjoy great soccer days at the Sports Centre.
- On Saturday, August 6, from 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm, life comes back to life at the typical sports airport near Neumühle.
- Labor Day Tuesday, August 9, from 2:30 p.m. at the CSU Women’s Union in Bohmishbrook titled “A Special Creature at Reger’s.”
- The next day there is a music tour of the city with the music initiative Vohenstrauß (MiVoh). Meet at City Hall at 2 pm.
- On Thursday, August 11, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., a cinema for pre-school children is scheduled to be held in the municipal library.
- Campfires and games will take place at Aides on Friday, August 12th. Meeting point at 6 pm at Stadthalle for walking to Neuwirtshaus. The torch rise brings the kids back to the starting point at 8.30pm.
- To celebrate the anniversary of the Old Town Festival of SpVgg, various football activities will be held in the market square on Sunday 14 August.
- On Monday, August 15, there will be pony rides and sleigh rides from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Frontier Horse Lovers’ Association in the meadow below the football field in Altstadt.
- “Summer, Sun, Youth Club” is the motto of youth representatives at an interactive youth workshop from 10am to 2pm in the Vohenstraus outdoor pool.
- The local SPD is organizing a trip to the Höllohe Zoo on Tuesday 17 August.
- Bowling club athletes Rot Weiss and Gotholz of Altenstadt will once again hold an afternoon of bowling together on Friday, August 19, from 2 p.m. at the TriffNix bowling alley.
- Paddle boarding is possible as part of the Water Rescue Service’s Anniversary Celebration on Saturday, August 20 from 5 PM to 6:30 PM in the outdoor pool. Participants must be able to swim.
- On Tuesday, August 23, cheating is the daily order from 4 p.m. in the “Blau-Pfeil” cheat club in the club room of the Town Hall. Register with Sonja Kramer at 0171/5692420.
- “Fitness as a Little Helper” is the title of BRK Readiness on Saturday 27 August, from 2pm at the Rotkreuzhaus. Swarm rescue dogs are there too.
- Participants can design a designer shirt at Vohenstrauss Faschingsverein on Sunday, August 28, from 1:30 p.m. at City Hall.
- The settler community offers a farm tour on Wednesday, August 31, at the Bäumler family in Obertresenfeld.
- Local group CSU invites all interested children to the kitchen of Pfalzgraf-Friedrich Prep School on Thursday, September 1, with Kristen Berkner on the theme “Be a Pizza Baker.”
- On Sunday, September 4, as part of the 50th Anniversary Celebrations of the Fire Brigade Youth Group at Equipment House, it will once again be “Kids on the Fire Brigade.”
- The holiday program ends on Tuesday, September 6, under the slogan “Aim, shoot, hit the mark” at the Vohenstrauß 1565 rifle club. Children from the age of six can try their shooting skills with a light rifle at the rifle club.
Vacation program for children in Vohenstrauss
- The holiday program is a series of events organized by Vohenstrauss clubs with young people working during the summer holidays.
- Young officers Anna Balck and Hans Gelsch organize and coordinate the series of events.
- The program is also available online at www.jubevoh.de.
Click here for more articles on this topic: