- Games and fun for the whole family – this is Ten of the most beautiful destinations in and around Bamberg
- Work with climbing or rather relax In the outdoor pool garden?
- our Ideas for a holiday in Bamberg and the surrounding area
Many destinations in and around Bamberg are perfect for one person A trip with the whole family. For those who are still hesitating, we have permission Ten of the best addresses for a day off with the whole family to have fun.
1. Steigerwald’s path up the tree
You can do it on the Steigerwald summit track Walk the whole family through the treetops And experiencing the jungle on a whole different level. A path of more than 1 km in length and about 26 meters in height gives many new impressions of the habitat of the forest. by Mix of adventure sections and different dashboards convey Steigerwald treetop path A whole family photo of the forest ecosystem at breathtaking heights in the treetops.
The most important feature of the treetop walk is Open wooden tower in the shape of a cup. The path ends outside the tower. Once you reach the top, the whole family can do it 42 meters high, panoramic view of the landscape From Steigerwald Nature Park enjoy. The full path and ascent to the tower are suitable for strollers.
- Tabuk: Radstein 2, Ibrach 96157
- Working hours: in the summer, daily from 9 am to 5 pm
- Prices: adults: 10 euros, children between 6 and 15 years old: 6.50 euros, family ticket: 25 euros, reduced with ID: 9 euros, singles with children: 15 euros
2. Children and Youth Theater Fatiha claque
A good children’s theater should inspire adults too – according to this mantra, parents experience it with their children as well as with Grandma and Grandpa. Favorite plays From the Chapeau Claque Theatre. Actors from Astrid Lindgren to Otfried Preussler have entertained the whole family there for more than a century.
Do you like Franconia? Here you will find more tips for the whole family!
The theater is a cultural prize-winner from the city of Bamberg and the Free State of Bavaria and was awarded the Best Production Award at Bavarian Theater Days. Also special is the fact that Starting place representing Altenburgtowers above the city of Bamberg and offers an unparalleled view of the city.
- current program
- Prices:For adults from 9 euros and for children from 3 to 12 years from 6 euros, more details can be found here
3. Hinbad Bamberg
The Franconian beer town of Bamberg has a very private outdoor pool to offer. in the middle of the The green lung of the city – the orchard – is this river pond on the left arm of the Regnitz and offers its visitors a particularly natural bathing experience.
Hainbadestelle has existed since 1935 and since then it has become a cult. From the airy promenade we go to the Green River, where refreshments await, Just letting yourself drift a few metres. There are also other adventure pools in Franconia.
- Address: Hainbadestelle, Mühlwörth 18a, 96047 Bamberg
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 8 pm
- Prices: one-day ticket 3 euros, season ticket 75 euros
4. Veilbronn Climbing Forest
In the middle of Franconian Switzerland, visitors can An adventurous day in the Veilbronn Climbing Forest expertise. There is sports action and climbing fun for young and old in the middle of nature.
Thanks to the difference Course with different levels of difficulty Everyone has something here. The easiest course is already suitable for children from the age of five. For the true adventurers among you, “Knight’s Leap” is a real highlight. Here you jump to a depth of 13 meters, similar to bungee jumping.
5. Bowling Paradise ban heroes
In a listed building, visitors can expect a unique show A bowling hall on an area of 1200 square meters. With champions of the block, everyone can climb to the height of the jump and without a rope. Good mood and sportswear is enough. The hall surrenders Two levels of climbing exciting imitation rock formations With a climbing path in different levels of difficulty.
There is one for the little block heroes from the age of three An extra area for kids, where they can play, roam and beat the first kid-friendly rock walls ability. Experienced children can also place boulders on the large walls.
- Tabuk: Memmelsdorferstrasse 211, 96052 Bamberg
- Hours of Operation: Monday and Wednesday 9am to 11pm, Tuesday and Thursday 11am to 11pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 11pm
- the prices
6. Frankie country Play paradise for children
For rainy days for families with children The perfect destination indoor playground. In the Frankie land games for kids Little ones can really shake off the force. Little ones can play for hours in bouncy castles, ball pools, climbing walls and more play equipment.
Meanwhile can Adults watch their little ones roam comfortably While relaxing with coffee. On the afternoon of such a grueling game, even the most brutal of bullies will fall to bed tired and exhausted.
- Tabuk: Mayor-Günther-Strasse 6, 96173 Oberhaid
- work hours: Tuesday to Friday: 2.30 pm to 7 pm, Saturday and Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm
- the prices: Adults: €2.50, Children from 2 to 16 years: €5.50, Family ticket: €14 (Children under 2 years old are free to enter)
7. Bamberg Fire Department Museum
to Fire engines for fire extinguishers for protective suits Kids can marvel at all about firefighters at the Fire Squad Museum. In addition, models from A long history of the Bamberg fire brigade Valuation. The museum is suitable for children of preschool age.
Alternatively, if you want to experience the fire brigade up close, take a guided tour of the Bamberg Fire Station in Margaretendamm.
- Tabuk: Siechenstrasse 75, 96052 Bamberg
- Opening hours: fromFrom May to October: every first Sunday of the month from 10 am to 12 noon, during the Bavarian summer holidays: every Sunday from 10 am to 12 noon.
- Submission is free
8. Forest adventure trail Brother Jungle Experience
Jungle Adventure Trail is located on the outskirts of Bamberg Brother Jungle Experience. It is located between Regnitz and Aurach, and Sister forest passes beautiful hiking and walking trails. The Jungle Adventure Trail consists of 19 stations. The track does not only open the way to children Access to the forest and its inhabitantsbut also adults who want to know more about the forest ecosystem.
Adventure trail type Educational concept about sustainability and local forests want to inform. With different forms of stations, participation is encouraged.
- Address: dThe entrance is located directly behind the Bamberg Clinic at the turn-off on Buger Straße at 96049 Bamberg
- Opening hours: jIt can be accessed all year round depending on the weather
- The free entry
9. Amusement park for excavator lovers – monster garden
subordinate Munster Park Rattlesdorf It is an amusement park Large and small excavator fans. With monster excavators, quads and amphibious vehicles, the park offers a day full of adventure. Little construction workers can do it Real daily work on mini construction site replay
The park also has a number of attractions and excavators for its many youngsters. In the Associated Construction Machinery Museum Adults can also see about 150 machines and learn more about them.
- Tabuk: M Stock 11, 96179 Rattlesdorf
- work hours: Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 5 pm
- the prices
10. Arpa Garden
With the State Horticultural Show 2012, a garden was created for the whole family on Erba Island. A tributary of the River Regnitz makes its way through the park Children as a water playground It has been expanded.
Amazon book tip: 111 must-see places for kids in and around Bamberg
On the Climbing tower with slide, large climbing frame and sandpit Little ones can get off steam by the water playground. Meanwhile, adults can relax at the Zuckerl Café, adjacent to the park.
- Tabuk: At Spinnerei 27, 96047 Bamberg
- Available all year round
- Submission is free
Would you like to discover Franconia? Here you will find more travel tips for the whole family:
*Note: At the Editorial Desk we are always looking for great deals and useful products for our readers – things that inspire us and bargains that can’t be missed. The links provided in this article and marked with a shopping cart icon or asterisk are called affiliate links/sponsored links. If you click on one of these links and make a purchase, we get a commission from the retailer. This does not change the price for you. Our editorial reports are primarily independent of the presence or amount of commission.