- Drinking bottles are suitable for children
- conclusion: What is the best performing bottle?
- Chili Drink Bottle Test: Does it cool cold drinks even when they are hot?
School children should drink a lotBecause they play, run and run. Disposable bottles are expensive in the long run, harm the environment and release microplastic particles when drinking, which children should not put in their bodies under any circumstances. That’s why it’s worth getting one Buy the right water bottle. Which one could it be? These five models are especially suitable for school children.
Recommended drinking bottles
Drinking bottle for children is not only used in The schoolbut definitely with sports hobbies. The bottle should be able to hold a lot. On the one hand, it is allowed in a school backpack Not much space and weight Take, on the other hand, she must stable When the backpack is carelessly thrown into the corner. At the same time, it should not leak and still has to easy to open is being. At the end of the day, of course, the child has to satisfy himself as well.
1. A tasteless drink from a bottle of Emil* of glass
This model is a glass bottle that is packaged in a bottle bag. This is available with many different decorations. There will definitely be a suitable option for your child. a Features From the Emil bottle it is definitely that thanks to the material, the drinks taste exactly as they should. The disadvantage of the glass, of course, is that The bottle weighs a little more From plastic bottles for example. In the colder months, you can also use a bottle of Emil Warm drinks up to 60 degrees enjoy. The plus point is also that it Dishwasher safe he is. By the way, the product Produced locally by a family business in Lower Bavaria.
- Material: Glass bottle surrounded by thermo mug and bottle bag made of organic cotton or linen, BPA-free polypropylene cap
- Eligibility: 300, 400 and 750 ml
- Weight: 420g empty weight (600ml bottle)
- price: €20.90 (600 ml bottle)
- Produce: Locally in Lower Bavaria
2. Strong stainless steel bottle By Klein Kanten*
Klean Kanteen offers a stainless steel bottle. One A good choice for neglected childrenwho love to have fun. Depending on the model, it is suitable for hot drinks. It is also practical that it not only insulates from cold but also against heat. You can choose between Different colors and different attachments. Product disadvantages: unlike the previous model, it is produced in China and has long transportation routes. The Klean Kanteen stainless steel bottle is too Dishwasher safe.
- Material: Stainless steel, bamboo lid
- Eligibility: 355, 532, 592 and 800 milliliters
- Weight: 240g empty weight (800ml bottle)
- price: 20 to 40 euros (baby bottles)
- Produce: China, “100% climate neutral” certification, according to the company’s high standards in social and environmental transparency
Drinking bottles: which is better?
A third material is used with the Nalgene bottle. The model of the American company is made of plastic and therefore it is made of plastic Very light compared to the other two models. It is especially suitable for long days, for example on school trips. But only for summer days The bottle can not withstand hot drinks. For young children, Nalgene model tags grand opening But less convenient. Colorful patterns and bottle body in children’s edition to compensate for this defect.
3. Nalgene bottle* with the weight of the fly
- Material: Plastic (BPA-Free Tritan)
- Eligibility: 340 and 450 milliliters
- Weight: 170g empty weight (1 liter bottle)
- price: 10 to 15 euros
- Produce: United State
4. Ecotanka Thermotanka * Keeps hot drinks hot
The name says it all: Ecotanka Thermotanka keeps hot drinks warm. The The double-walled stainless steel outer shell provides up to 8 hours of insulation. with six different closures The Ecotanka bottle is also available in several colours. Its unique selling point is its large capacity. Models up to 2 liters Available in the online store. However, you have to use your hands to clean it.
- Material: Stainless steel, protective cover made of neoprene, cover made of bamboo, stainless steel or polypropylene
- Eligibility: 350, 600 and 800 ml as well as 1.2 and 2 liters
- Weight: 245g empty weight (600ml bottle)
- price: €32.90 (600ml bottle with bamboo lid)
- Produce: China, fair working conditions and wages
5. Plastic Aladdin Aveo *
The conclusion is the second model made of plastic. Will Aladdin Aveo From recycled reusable bottles Manufactured and also available in different styles. The grand opening It may be a feature to clean, it may be difficult for children to drink. Another advantage when cleaning: dirt is clearly visible behind the transparent Tritan. The only downside: As with the Nalgene plastic bottle, you have to Do not fill up on hot drinks.
- Material: Plastic (Tritan) from recycled returnable bottles
- Eligibility: 350 to 800 ml
- Weight: 156g empty weight (600ml capacity)
- price: €13.95 (600 ml water bottle)
- Produce: According to the company, good working conditions and environmental protection are important
Conclusion: Which bottle is best for my baby?
Now which bottle? all in all All the bottles shown here are perfect for everyday school life. the two plastic bottles Of course Nalligen and Aladdin score with them Lightweight. This is what they are for stainless steel bottles By Klein Kanten and Ikutanka More stable samples. It all depends on what your child needs most.
According to their own data, all companies value climate protection and good working conditions, but The Emil bottle is only produced in Germany. If you want to offer your child tea or hot cocoa in winter, you should take a closer look at it Which bottles are suitable for hot drinks.
Thinking of getting a bottle for summer that will keep your drinks cool and nice? In our Experience Report with Chilly’s Drink Bottle, we check if this really insulates cold drinks from heat.
* Note: In the editorial office we are always looking for useful products for our readers. The links provided in this article and marked with a shopping cart icon or asterisk are called affiliate links/sponsored links. If you click on one of these links or make a purchase through them, we receive a commission from the retailer. This does not change the price for you. Our editorial reports are essentially independent of the presence or amount of commission.