Ramstein will be on tour again in 2023.Photo: Photo Alliance / xim.gs
09/08/2022, 10:59 AM09/08/2022, 11:07 AM
Ramstein’s 2020 tour shouldn’t happen right now because of Corona. However, this year the band managed to make up for its postponed concerts and thus ignite large-scale fireworks in various stadiums. They want to repeat this success next year – in Germany, among other places.
Even if the tour included a total of 20 concerts, Only four concerts are planned in Germany. Including two in Munich (June 7 and 8, 2023) and two more in Berlin (July 15 and 16, 2023). But it’s not easy to get Ramstein tickets. Concerts almost always sell out soon after they go on sale, and fans sometimes spend hours queuing at Eventim.
Ramstein tour trailer
Ramstein announces additional offers in Germany
Due to huge demand, Rammstein now has Additional concert on June 10 in Munich and on July 18 in Berlin announced. Eventim announces it via Twitter. Tickets can also be purchased by people who have already spent time in the queue.
Ramstein Tour: This is how fans got tickets faster
officially starts Presales for the Rammstein Tour are offered only on Thursday (September 8) at 10am in Eventim. However, big fans in particular were able to use a trick to get the coveted tickets. An unofficial pre-sale began on Tuesday.
In order to receive tickets today, fans must be members of the official Rammstein fan club “LIFAD” (“Love for All”). This costs 25 euros per year, which means that it is possible to save on many advantages and benefits – including early sale of tickets.
Other benefits include discounts at the official Ramstein fan store or special competitions, for example “meet and greet” with the band. It’s interesting that the new members weren’t able to participate in the exclusive presentation of the last round, but this time they could.
What you need to know about pre-sale Ramstein tickets
Given the expected high impulse, there are a few points that you should definitely take into consideration:
- Tickets are personalto counter the black market.
- Do not open multiple browsers at the same time: So it may happen that you slip down the queue or get lost tickets already in your cart.
- Buy tickets exclusively at official VVK offices: You should avoid providers such as Viagogo or Ticketbande.
If you can’t get your tickets during the exclusive or official pre-sale, you can visit “Fansale” in the following weeks. This is the Eventim’s official resale platform and offers return tickets at regular price to get rid of them.
The entire Ramstein tour at a glance
- 05/22/2023 Lithuania, Vilnius, Vingio Parkas
- 05/27/2023 Finland, Helsinki Olympic Stadium
- 05/28/2023 Finland, Helsinki, Olympic Stadium
- 02/06/2023 Denmark, Odense, Dyrskueplads
- 07.06.2023 Germany, Munich, Olympic Stadium
- 06.08.2023 Germany, Munich, Olympic Stadium
- 10/06/2023 Germany, Munich, Olympic Stadium
- 06/14/2023 Slovakia, Trenčín, Trenčín Airport
- 06/17/2023 Switzerland, Bern, Vanckdorf Stadium
- 06/18/2023 Switzerland, Bern, Vanckdorf Stadium
- 06.23.2023 Spain, Madrid, Civitas Metropolitano Stadium
- 06/26/2023 Portugal, Lisbon, Estádio Da Luz
- 01.07.2023 Italy, Padua, Euganio Stadium
- 06.07.2023 The Netherlands, Groningen, Stadspark
- 07/11/2023 Hungary, Budapest, Puskás Arena
- 15/07/2023 Germany, Berlin, Olympic Stadium
- 07/16/2023 Germany, Berlin, Olympic Stadium
- 07/18/2023 Germany, Berlin, Olympic Stadium
- 07/22/2023 France, Paris, Stade de France
- 07/26/2023 Austria, Vienna, Ernst Happel Stadium
- 07/30/2023 Poland, Chorzów, Stadion Śląski
- 04.08.2023 Belgium, Brussels, King Baudouin Stadium
The follow-up series “Game of Thrones” “House of the Dragon” caused quite a stir after only a few episodes, and the first fan favorites began to appear. Matt Smith, for example, is especially convincing in the role of the demon Targaryen, who, as the king’s brother, constantly causes turmoil.