On Saturday it’s that time again: the Kids and Youth 2022 races begin at Donaustadion. It usually takes place a week before the main race, the Einstein Marathon, in Ulm. When to start and what you want to know about running:
What are the start times for children and youth?
- 10 a.m.: Start of Minis born in 2017 and younger (about 400m – Sport Sohn Mini-Marathon). The five runs are divided according to animal symbols, and the kindergarten children work together.
- 11.10 a.m.: Hand-cyclists (~400m / 1200m / 1600m)
- 11:30 a.m.: Beginning of 2016 girls (about 800 p.m.) – End time: 10 minutes
- 11:30 a.m. start for girls with disabilities (no age limit) (800m approx) – end time: 10 minutes
- 11.45 a.m.: Beginning of 2016 boys’ semester (about 800 metres)
- 11.45 am: Disabled boys start (no age limit) (about 800m)
- 12:00 p.m.: Beginning of the 2015 girls’ class (approximately 800 metres)
- 12.15pm: Beginning of the 2015 boys’ semester (approximately 800m)
- 12:30 p.m.: Beginning of the 2014 girls’ semester (about 1,200 metres)
- 12.45pm: Beginning of Semester 2014 Boys (1200m approx)
- 1:00 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.: Start of the 2013 girls’ class
- 1.30 pm and 1.45 pm: Beginning of the boys class 2013
- 2 p.m.: Beginning of the 2012 girls’ semester (about 1,500 metres)
- 2pm: start for girls with disabilities (no age limit) (1500m approx) – finish time: 15 minutes
- 2.15pm: Boys 2012 term begins (about 1,500 metres)
- 2.15pm: start for boys with disabilities (no age limit) (1500m approx) – finish time: 15 minutes
- 2.30pm: Start of the 2011 girls’ semester (around 1500pm)
- 2.45 p.m.: Beginning of the 2011 Boys Term (about 1,500 metres)
- 3 p.m.: Beginning of the 2010 girls’ class (about 1500 p.m.)
- 3.15 p.m.: Beginning of 2010 Boys Term (about 1,500 metres)
- 3.30 p.m.: Beginning of the 2009 girls’ semester (about 1500 m)
- 3.45 p.m.: Beginning of the 2009 Boys Term (about 1,500 metres)
- Approximately 4pm: Awards Ceremony for the 1500m
- 4.00 pm: Beginning of 2007 + 2008 classes for girls and boys (approximately 2,500 square meters)
- 4.00 pm: Beginning of 2005+2006 classes for girls and boys (approximately 2,500 square meters)
- 4.00 pm: Beginning of the 2003 + 2004 classes for girls and boys (approximately 2,500 square meters)
- Approx. 4.30pm: Awards Ceremony Races 2500m
Where can I get the starting documents?
Starting documents can be collected on Saturday from 9am one hour before start at the main entrance in Donaustadion.
You forgot to log in! What now?
Late registration is possible up to 1 hour before start. The fee is 3€ for single registrations and 2€ for group registrations plus the entrance fee. The full amount is to be paid in cash at the late registration desk in Donaustadion (VIP tent). No participant shirt entitlement for late registrations.
Entry fee for single registration for late registration:
- KNAX Mini Marathon: Late registration: €10
- Teva Youth Races: €11
- Häussler Handbike Race: €11
- Works with a disability: Late registration: €11
Class/group registration for late registration:
- KNAX Mini Marathon: €7
- Teva Youth Races: €8
- Häussler Handbike Race: €8
- Handicapped employment: 8 euros
What should I pay attention to while running?
Only runners with an official start number and confirmation of registration in the children’s and youth races are eligible to participate. The starting number must be worn clearly visible and unchanged on the front of the running jersey and may not be passed over. The organizer assumes no responsibility for accidents, theft, damage to health or other damages.
How is my time measured?
Time is measured using an electronic chip from Abavent. The slide is located at the back of the starting number, for manual riders, the slide is attached separately to the handbike. The starting number should be worn on the chest. Without the slide, time is not measured. Manual cyclists have to return the slide after the race, but this does not apply to runners.
How do I get to the Danube Stadium?
- Lines 1 and 6 go directly to the Donaustadion station.
- On the day of the event, the starting number or participant information and registration confirmation with the DING logo mounted on the ticket is valid as a ticket in the DING transport association.
- Teachers or admins can use the built-in DING card logo email as a ticket.
- For helpers, the assistant information name is valid as a ticket.
- All guests over the age of 18 are required to carry a valid photo identification.
Arrival by car
- Parking is available at Volksfestparkplatz.